Thursday, February 9, 2012

Brigitte Bardot//Original Sex Kitten


"They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself."

"I was just a cheap little starlet hardly acting at all in a very mediocre film."

"When you're thirty you're old enough to know better, but still young enough to go ahead and do it."

“A photograph can be an instant of life captured for eternity that will never cease looking back at you.”

"what does it mean, being a woman..."

"I`m a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian."

“I have been very happy, very rich, very beautiful much adulated, very famous and very unhappy”

"Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it."

"I have always adored beautiful young men. Just because I grow older, my taste doesn`t change. So if I can still have them, why not?"

No comments: