Friday, February 24, 2012

Oscar Predictions

Best Picture:
What Will Win - The Artist
What Should Win - The Descendents
What I Would Choose to Win - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Best Director:
Who Will Win - Michael Hazanavicius, The Artist
Who Should Win - Alexander Payne, The Descendents
Who I Want to Win - Alexander Payne, The Descendents

Best Actress:
Who Will Win - Viola Davis, The Help
Who Should Win - Viola Davis, The Help
Who I Want to Win - Viola Davis, The Help

Best Actor:
Who Will Win - George Clooney, The Descendents
Who Should Win - George Clooney, The Descendents
Who I Want to Win - Gary Oldman, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Best Supporting Actress:
Who Will Win - Octavia Spencer, The Help
Who Should Win - Octavia Spencer OR Jessica Chastain, both of The Help
Who I Want to Win - Melissa McCarthy, Bridesmaids

Best Supporting Actor:
Who Will Win - I Have No Idea!
Who Should Win - I Have No Idea!
Who I Want to Win - Jonah Hill, Moneyball!

Original Screenplay:
Who Will Win - I Have No Idea!
Who Should Win - Bridesmaids!
Who I Want to Win - Bridesmaids!

Best Adapted Screenplay:
Who Will Win - The Descendents
Who Should Win - The Descendents
Who I Want to Win - The Descendents

Cinematography:
Who Will Win - The Artist
Who Should Win - Tree of Life
Who I Want to Win - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Art Direction:
Who Will Win - Hugo
Who Should Win - Midnight in Paris
Who I Want to Win - Midnight in Paris

No comments: