1. know that change is part of life's process. we are constantly evolving, growing, pruning, shedding. it's a good thing even though it can be painful.
2. give yourself space to truly turn within and see what is or isn't working. a few hours, a few days, a few weeks. whatever you can muster. your soul requires it. autopilot is sad and overrated.
3. sit with what comes up. listen to your gut. write about your feelings. when you have the answer, take action. don't rush the process. bask in it.
4. serve up support. indulge in self-care and offer support to those around you. nothing is permanent. the pain will lessen and the storm will pass. let's learn to ride these continuous waves sans attachment.
5. be gentle. have patience with yourself and the process. feel your feelings. be open to the journey. explore opportunities and give yourself wiggle room. you're human and doing the best you can.
for more from Kimberly, visit here